Fusemedia is a marketing company active in numerous business sectors, holding unique areas of expertise. We are known globally for our dominance in various markets.
As a company, we believe in enabling our employees to achieve their full potential. We help them grow professionally, care for them as people, and inspire them to expand their knowledge and skillsets.
To help us achieve our strategic goals and growth, we are currently looking for a HR Specialist to join our great team of professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define recruitment strategy, recruitment channels and coordinate the communication with hiring managers.
- Creating and sending reports on a regular basis for the recruitments.
- Prepare and update consistently all personnel documentation.
- Process new hires and leavers information in internal system.
- Create and update job descriptions.
- Manage induction, on-boarding and exit interviews of the employees.
- Proactive recruitment of passive candidates through LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. in regard to the business needs.
- Health & Safety compliance administration.
- Identify qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, and internet recruiting resources. Develop collaborative relationships with universities, career centers and other organizations.
- Act as a point of the consulting contact for the employees about the additional social benefits like additional health care, sports cards, etc.
- Regular reports on key HR metrics.
- Actively identify gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Play an active role in the design and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
Who You Are:
- Excellent English – verbal and written.
- Previous working experience – 3+ years.
- Good level of knowledge of labor law.
- Great communication skills, flexible and reliable.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
What we offer:
- Career and personal development opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package.
- Various and challenging projects.
- Work in an international environment with friendly and helpful team members.
- Work-life balance.
- Exciting company events and team buildings.
If you are up for the challenge, please send us your CV in English and become part of our family! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality of all applications is assured!